Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Freeze tag!


I love a good game but am a blog amateur. I only know a couple of fellow bloggers so it will have to stop with me.


1. I apparently snore (oh wait... that was already revealed)


2. I sang at the Kennedy Center twice.


3. I am a firefighter (although, the only thing I learned from that is the rodents have it right by running out of a burning building).


4. I delivered my friends baby in her hallway floor.


5. My mother nailed my bedroom windows shut when I was 14.
6. I was pulled on stage by Chubby Checker at a concert in Ocean City because he liked the way I 'twisted'.


I have no idea how I am going to think of 5 more things about myself before Mommapalooza... I've lived such a sheltered life!


11 comments:

Lisa said...

Wow. Wow. Wow. This IS a good game. How interesting. I had no idea.

zendra said...

How old were you when you twisted with Chubby Checker? Too cool! :)

21 Charles Street said...

What did you sing at the Kennedy Center?

Jhonni said...

I believe I was barely 20 when I danced with Chubby Checker. He was old ER but I was the only one on stage with him.
The Kennedy Center thing sounds much more exciting than it really was. I was in an all-state honors choir and I was in middle school. It was cool to be there but I was among 100 or so other children. I was one of the specks in the soprano section.

Why couldn't the game have been 5 things about our mother. I could have rattled those off.

Jhonni said...

You are in so much trouble mommy!!!!!! You didn't tell me you where a firefighter. By the why I can tell you a few things about my mother.

Sarah

Jim Chandler said...

Yeeeessss. Do go Aheeeaaad. We're Listening....

21 Charles Street said...

We're all ears Sarah!

Lisa said...

Sarah,

Sweetie, why don't you come on over and you and Bitsy and I will have a girls night? We can paint our nails and do each other's hair and hear all the stuff you have to say about your Mom, k?

Life throws you surprises! said...

So if I go into labor during CHAP Fall 07 you will be there right? Although I have delivered 3, one I pulled out of me after the shoulders were delivered and another was all natural so I am thinking I might be able to just do this one on my own....although it will be nice to have back-up:)

Jhonni said...

Mommy everyone knows you snor.

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Great work.